a rainy day at school

A rainy day at school
 
We were driving to school I saw lightning I hid behind my seat belt , I was shivering and screaming for help I was as scared as a fish that was gone to get eaten by a shark , it was so scary.When we got to school “I was saying to my mum to come with me she said no.I ran fast as a cheetah catching its prey it was so cold outside I quickly opened the door. I said “ hi” to miss wallis , in a scared way I zoomed onto the couch and snuggled up I was so shivery I THouGHt that I was frozen. I put loads of pillows on me and a blanket. I snuggled up with curtis, he was so cold that he couldn't speak he was shivering the blanket was super warm.When it was home time we, raced to home and I snuggled up in my bed putting all of my blankets on even my warm one.
The end..

Comments