diary entry

Diary Entry - July 6th 1718

Voyaging to Tairawhiti 
It is sea sick day were going on a voyage I am going to puce for a month oh I didn't tell you well now you now.The food is disgusting as we started our trip the waves crashed on my face chief said you catchet a lot of fish I said no I didn't but when I looked down there was ten fish from the wave so I said yeah yeah I did catch these fish.Suddenly I saw a shark so I screamed AAAAAA!To calm me down I swept the waka but there was a giant storm so everyone ran in the hut it has been 4 weeks and 1 day one more day left.When i was bored i fell asleep when I woke up we were there yay i jumped on the said finally we are here.
We were learning about wakas and diary entry's
I found it easy to write it in the time given
I found it hard to know what to do
I really enjoyed writing
Next time I need to write more


Comments