The Hangi

We were learning about making a piece of writing.

I found it easy to post it onto my blog.

I found it hard to think of what to write. 

Next time i will make it make more sense and put more detail in my writing. 

The Hangi



I was sitting on a wooden chair in the warm out doors.Waiting for the Hangi to come to my magnificent classroom.I smelt the hangi from a mile away it smelt so good and looked even better.We had to line up in a big line all of our little buddies got to go first.



At that moment I wanted to be a little kid.Once I got a paper plate the teachers filled it with a bunch of yummy food ‘I can't wait to dig in’ I said to myself.As soon as I sat down with my friends I just wanted to shove my face in it well that's what i did and it was so GOOD!.



After that amazing sensation in my mouth I grabbed my launch box and I ate whatever was in there.After eating I went to play.


Comments