School bike lessons

 School bike lessons


Getting ready.


Skills track.


Pump track.


As I was grabbing a  green and hard helmet the bike teachers started talking to the other students. Because today we were going to  do the skills track. We have three tracks the main track, the pump track and the skilled track. We were allowed to do a lap of the main track then we were allowed to go on the skilled track.



After that harsh lap we  were allowed to go on the skilled track there were only three people allowed at a time on the skilled track which sucked but it's for safety reasons. When I went on it there was a small ramp that was easy to do then it was the seesaw which was very nerve racking. After the seesaw it was time for another small ramp when I went to turn and go on it I nearly fell. Then it was time for the poles. We had to dodge different wooden poles. It was hard but I made it out alive then there was a small little bridge used to exit.



Next I did the pump track I have done it before and it was really fun. I quickly rode on and stood up on my bike. There were a couple jumps and two big turns it was easy. I did another lap and it was fun. After that we headed back to class.


Comments