Fire works

What did you learn I learnt to put a space after my full stops.

What did you enjoy nothing

What was challenging to think what to write about.

What was easy writing my ideas down and what happend

What will you do next time do more writing.

Fireworks

1.Big fireworks

2.Sparklers 

3.making my own firework


I was lying on the couch on my phone waiting for something exciting to happen. Suddenly my uncle dropped fireworks on me and told me to come outside. We placed down a firework and my uncle handed me a litter. I went up to the firework and lit it. I got a frite and dropped the litter next to the firework. My uncle grabbed the litter quickly and ran away. It looked cool. There were sparkles coming out of it. We did two more. I got to lite them. I didn't drop the litter luckily.


After that I used a couple sparklers. I bent a bit of the bottom of two sparklers and lit them and spun them around to make circles. It was fun. I did a few more until it got boring. Which took awhile but eventually it happened. Suddenly I had an I dear I wanted to make my own firework from sparklers.


I grabbed a sparkler and crumbled it on the ground. After that I crumbled a couple more and lit it. It looked super cool but it didn't last long after that I touched it and it was super hot. I made another one. It took awhile but I eventually I did it and it also looked cool. It lasted longer than my first one.


 

Comments