The big chase down

 I was learning about doing a moment in time writing we watched a video first it was about a Hawk chasing a Squirrel.

I realy enjoyed making the writing because I could be as creative as I want.

I found it challenging to figure out what to write because I only watched the video once so I didn't waste time.

I found it easy to look for the link for our planning because the teachers made it easy.

Next time I will do more writing and make it more detail and make my stems bigger

The big chase down


I am a hawk looking for prey to hunt my stomach is rumbling like a volcano. Suddenly I spotted a Squirrel. I jumped side to side between trees trying to catch it. Suddenly it spotted me so I went even faster. It was too fast. But just when I grabbed it it slipped right out of my hands. It hid inside a big ball of leaves that I crashed into and the Squirrel went flying out. Then I jumped down to the branch that it was on. I got him in a dead end. I charged at him but he squeezed himself inside a hole that was in a tree.


Comments